Monmouth University students and other authorized researchers have preference over all other patrons.
Computer Use Priorities:
|Priority||Type of Work|
|2||Library Instruction classes|
|3||Coursework by students
Class preparation by faculty
|4||Reading or sending electronic news or mail|
- Pornography is prohibited.
- Downloading software is restricted to removable disks.
- Installing software on Library Computers is prohibited.
Printing from computers
- Students and faculty: Use Hawkmail ID and password.
- Staff and MU associates: Ask at desk.
- Non-affiliates: Use email.
The library offers a limited number of laptops that students, faculty, and administrators
may check out, on a first come first served basis, for use within the library.
You may procure one via the following steps:
- Go to the circulation desk
- Present your student or employee identification
- Fill out a computer sign-out sheet